A Wise Word:

Witchcraft is all about living to the heights and depths of life as a way of worship. --LY DE ANGELES

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hiding Behind the Boxes

The smoke wafting from my altar not yet dressed for Ostara seemed particularly beautiful this morning while I did a bit of spell work and then puttered around putting the house in order.  I always get more done to the smell of incense and the flicker of altar candles. 



I really can't tell you where the last week and a half has gone. We are looking at yet another big change in our little world and it is turning things upside down. For the past year, Superman has been playing around with the idea of going back to school.  Two months ago, he started working with MSU on the enrollment process.  Then last Monday, we made the trip across the state for him to meet with his advisor and get everything in line to enroll for the summer semester.  Now I am looking at organizing another move.  Just the thought makes me tired! 

I may fuss about making the move, but there are so many good things that I can see coming from this relocation. 
  • The area around MSU is breath takingly beautiful and has a plethora of public lands for outdoor recreation. 
  • We will be living in married student housing with a family neighborhood, many playgrounds, two community gardens, and free onsite laundry.
  • There is a metaphysical store and a large natural foods co-op with in two miles of the school.
  • It is a much more diverse area and I am feel it will be much easier for us to find a place with in that community.
So...that is where I have been hiding. Plotting a move and trying to get all my fun artsy projects done in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment